MEDICAL RECORDS TECHNICIAN
A medical records technician is responsible for the administrative tasks of maintaining patient records. They are in charge of updating and organizing information, as well as ensuring that records comply with health care system standards. Medical Records Technicians ranked #1 in usnews.com for best jobs without a college degree.
• The Medical Records Technician certificate prepares students for employment in a physician's office, acute care setting and/or long-term care setting.
• Yavapai College's Medical Records Technician Certificate
• Yavapai College credits are earned after completing the semester with a passing grade (C or better).
• HS credits will be awarded at the end of each semester
• 18 YC credits will be awarded upon completion
MEDICAL RECORDS TECHNICIAN PROGRAM PROGRESSION PLAN
Interested in Learning More?
Contact us for more information about the program
Class Schedule: 2 year program / Semester classes
Grade Level Requirement: Sophomore - Senior
Pre Req Info: None